Durham County Department of Public Health website
414 East Main St. Durham NC 27701
- Monday-Friday 8:30-12 and 1:00-5:00 pm
- Walk-in services available during normal business hours. It is best to arrive at 8 am for same day appointment. Plan for 1-2 hours (Longer if same day appointment with Lincoln Primary Care)
- 919-560-8819 (Message line with calls returned in the same day)
- Parking is free in customer lot on S. Dillard St. (Left side of the lot from this entrance)
- On the bus line with stop directly in front of building.
- Free STI/HIV/Hepatitis Testing for PrEP Referral.
- Confidential counseling
- Referral to PrEP prescribing provider (can often be seen same day at onsite facility-Lincoln Primary Care)
What to bring:
Request proof of income, proof of insurance and identification. Services will not be denied for lack of documentation.
Referral to prescribing providers only.
- STI/HIV/Hepatitis testing are free of charge
- Gilead support programs are available for medication or copays
- Free follow-up testing available through express clinic (Testing Only) or with an STD medical provider.
Interpreter services are available for any language. Written material is available in English and Spanish.