Duke PrEP Clinic website
40 Duke Medicine Circle
Clinic 1K, Room 5
Durham, NC 27710
- PrEP prescriber
- Counseling (risk reduction, assistance in obtaining PrEP medication, etc.)
- Laboratory monitoring
- Social work
- Pharmacy support
- Financial assistance programs
Parking: Parking is available in the Duke Medicine Circle Parking garage on Trent Drive. The cost is $2 per hour or a maximum $8 per day. Discount parking coupons are at Duke University Hospital gift shops. Valet parking is available at the Duke Clinic entrance for $9 per day.
What to bring:
- Proof of income (paystub for 1 month, tax forms)
- Proof of address (bill with name, ID)
- Proof of insurance (insurance/Medicaid card)
5 PrEP Providers
- Duke PrEP Clinic accepts many major insurance plans.
- If you are uninsured, Duke has financial assistance available. Find more here: www.dukehealth.org
Spanish and English bi-lingual staff. Written material in English and Spanish. Interpreter services available for other languages.